The Province of the Assumption of Mary (Poland, Czech Rep., Ukraine) deeply saddened announces that, on June 27th 2013
Fr. MARIUSZ RATAJCZYK
has returned to the Father. He was born on March 21st, 1971 in Piotrków Trybunalski (Polonia); he professed his vows as a Passionist religious on September 14th, 1993 and he was ordained priest on April 5th, 1997.
Some biographical notes follow:
- 1997-1999 – he studied Spiritual Theology in Rome,
- 1999-2000 – he worked in the Theologate House of ?ód?,
- 2000-2003 – he lived in Sadowie community, where he founded and animated the Society of Friends of the sick “Hospice of St. Joseph”.
- 2003-2006 – he was Parish Vicar in ?ód?,
- 2006-2009 – he was superior of the local Passionist Community and parish priest in ?ód?,
- Dal 2009 – he was appointed Superior of the Passionist Community and Parish priest in Varsavia-Bia?o??ka, where he was developing a new presence: the parish of St. Mathew where the Passionists are preparing a place for the devotion for St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows.
May the Lord welcome him to His Loving Arms and Eternal Reward!
R. I. P.